Wedding party by Oswald Brother’s Studio, ca. 1880s
This cabinet card features a bride and groom and a couple from their wedding party. This photograph was taken by the Oswald Brother’s Studio in Minneapolis, Minnesota. The studio was located at 1227 and 1229 Washington Avenue North from at least 1887 through 1895. Prior to that address, the Oswalds operated out of a gallery at 116 Thirteenth Avenue North. A later location was 1221 Washington Avenue North. Charles Otto Oswald (1859-1940) and Emil C. Oswald (1864-1944) were Swiss born.
source: Cabinet Card Gallery